White Tara Necklace
- Carved, brass standing Tara with the Vitarka Mudra
- Hand-knotted, 4mm Howlite beads
- Necklace length: 36"
- Also available with 30" brass chain ($58)
- White Tara, also called "the Mother of all Buddhas," is the perfect embodiment of graceful power, wisdom, compassion and purity. As one of the three deities of long life, White Tara (Saraswati) is also associated with longevity. She counteracts illness and thereby helps to bring about a long life. She embodies the motivation that is compassion and is said to be as white and radiant as the moon.
- Howlite is known as "The Stone of Peace and Insight." It can be used to relieve stress of all kinds, including insomnia caused by an overactive mind. Wearing howlite helps overcome critical or selfish behavior and to dispel anger - whether it's your own or someone else's.